WHO WE ARE
Hello. I'm Sean!
A remote working, travel obsessed dad who lives to spend time with his girls. Diabetes is a thing I live with, but doesn't interfere with living life.
Hey. I'm Arran!
A crafty mom who is always coming up with ways to help her friends stay safe while running. Crazed with taking silly baby pictures. Fit and getting fitter.
What We Love
Travelling the World
Fitness and Running
Cooking and Baking
Time with Family
Our Personal Best Times
We are always carefully pushing the limits, setting goals and working toward being better.
Note: Arran's times in pink, Sean's times are in blue.
We're in full swing training mode now as we approach the fall running season! We set some PRs at Marathon by the Sea in Saint John and can't wait to run with the pirates at Maritime Race Weekend in a few weeks.
- Maritime Race Weekent (Eastern Passage, NS) - September 15th and 16th - 5km and Half Marathon
- Valley Harvest Marathon (Wolfville, NS) - October 8th - Full Marathon
- PEI Marathon (Charlottetown, PEI) - October 15th - Half Marathon
- Legs for Literary (Moncton, NB) - October 22nd - Half Marathon
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (Las Vegas, NV) - November 12th - Full Marathon